Friday, May 25, 2007

2007 Cannes Film Festival

Thought you all might be interested in seeing some of the pictures from the Cannes Film Festival. There are lots, lots more, but these are the ones I thought you might like to see. All photos courtesy of Wireimage.com, unless otherwise noted. Sorry about the watermarks on the pics. Send me money to join if you'd like your pics without them!


This is the first time in like four years that Angelina Jolie has worn a color other than black. It is an extremely nice change of pace and I hope she keeps it up!


Closeup of Brangelina


The supposed sex partners during filming of Ocean's Thirteen, Ellen Barkin and George Clooney


George again


Quentin Tarantino and the scariest man in Hollywood, Harvey Weinstein


Jude Law at the premiere of My Blueberry Nights


Jude and Norah Jones, who has her first acting gig in My Blueberry Nights


Kerry Washington


Holy crap! Look how short this guy is! That is Brett Ratner with Kimora Lee Simmons (or maybe just Kimora Lee now that she and Russell Simmons are separated). I'll admit I just put this up so you could see how short he is. From the way he gets girls to obsess about him (Lindsay Lohan), I just pictured him to be this huge dude. I have been proven wrong on that assumption.


The always lovely Eva Mendes


Julianne Moore


I put this one up for the Adrian Grenier obsessors


I have no idea why Jessica Simpson is at Cannes. She has as much right to be there as I do.


Jerry Seinfeld dressed as a bee to promote his new Bee Movie


Jake Gyllenhaal and Chloe Sevigny at the premiere of Zodiac


When the hell did Tilda Swinton turn into Miranda from "Sex and the City"?


I couldn't resist. The last film Anna Nicole Smith ever made debuted at Cannes this year. Looks like a winner!

And the best one of all...



Mischa Barton smoking her "hand-rolled cigarettes" on a yacht during the festivities