Friday, May 4, 2007

Paris Hilton Heading to the Slammer


I never thought this would happen, but Paris Hilton is going to begin serving 45 days in jail for multiple driving offenses on June 5.

She was arrested for a DUI back in September and has been caught driving with a suspended license several times since then. Paris won't get off easy with an ankle bracelet like some celebs. The judge, Michael T. Sauer, decided she should serve the actual time for her offenses. A tearful Paris told the judge, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." The judge told Paris he did not believe her claims that she didn't know her license was suspended. She claimed her rep Elliot Mintz told her her license was valid, but "she had paperwork in her car stating that her license was suspended".

Paris' mom, Kathy, is very upset over her daughter's incarceration and told the judge, "I want your autograph. This is pathetic." Before she left the court, Kathy also said, "I can't believe all the money we spent on this."

I'm in shock!! I'll let you know if I can find out any more information.

- Jay-Z is alive and well. TMZ reported earlier today that Jay-Z might be one of the people on a plane that crashed in Asheville, NC. But the rap mogul is doing fine.

- Want to know David Hasselhoff's side of his divorce story? He has released a very long statement.

- Anne Hathaway's boyfriend, Raffaelo Follieri, is being sued for millions and might be hooking up with other ladies.

Now you have something to talk about at those parties this weekend.