Monday, November 19, 2007

American Music Awards

The American Music Awards took place in Los Angeles last night. I didn't watch them because frankly I don't really care, but I'm sure it was a fantastic show. To see the full list of winners, go here. Here are some pics from the arrivals:


Mary J. Blige


Ne-Yo and some weird girl in space boots


Carrie Underwood - I am so not a fan of this dress. I don't like the choker style. That would make me and my football player neck look like The Rock.


Beyonce - ugh.


Chris Brown - He always seems so jovial, doesn't he?


Fergie


Natasha Bedingfield


will.i.am


Rascal Flatts - Ease up on the hair gel.


Beyonce's sister, Solange Knowles - Apparently she is trying to be a singer, too.


Nicole Scherzinger - This is the Head Skank of The Pussycat Dolls, but I think she just went out on her own. For being such a skank, she dressed pretty conservatively last night.


Queen Latifah


Adam Levine


Maroon 5


Lenny Kravitz


Sean Kingston - Nice bling.


Kid Rock and some skank - Couldn't find a shirt for the event, Kid? I understand. It must be hard to walk through the world every day being as hot as you are and resist taking off your shirt. Really classin' up that image.


Kellie Pickler and her new twins


Jordin Sparks


Duran Duran


Ashanti


Amanda Bynes

The ABC Family/non-musical group:


Taye Diggs of the worst new show of the season "Private Practice" - Way to help Darlene give birth last week!


Christina Applegate of one of the best new shows of the season "Samantha Who?"


Chyler Leigh aka Lexi Grey from "Grey's Anatomy"


Lexi's crush, Justin Chambers with his wife Keisha and one of their 400 children


Jennie Garth of "Dancing with the Stars" with husband Peter Facinelli

The Disney Family:


Ashley Tisdale of High School Musical uno and dos


Monique Coleman of HSM 1 & 2


Vanessa Hudgens announced last night that she has been officially signed on to join the cast of High School Musical 3, despite nude pictures of her that circulated on the internet recently. Ah Walt, he's becoming so liberal these days. Remember when the biggest scandal to hit Disney was when we could hear Aladdin say, "Down, kitty. Down, kitty. Take off your clothes." Things used to be so PG.


Miley Cyrus aka Hannah Montanna aka You annoy the shit out of me, as well as the whiny ass parents filing law suits against you for concert tickets. Strap on a pair and tell your kids no for once.

The Best Dressed Award goes to...


Alicia Keys

The Worst Dressed Award goes to... Drum roll, please...


Rihanna for this terrible get-up. Ummm, I think you forgot to get your dress taken up. I can see your breasts. Oh, you don't care about that? Well, my bad. Just don't come crying to me because you are cold.


Where did you leave your other glove? At MJ's house?


My mother always told me to keep my hair out of my face. Tell me, Rihanna, where is your mother tonight?



Scariest Picture of the Night/Why the Hell Are You at the American MUSIC Awards? Award goes to...


Omarosa: This image will forver haunt my dreams.

Photos: WireImage