Friday, November 9, 2007

Margot at the Wedding

Some celebrities made it out for a screening of Margot at the Wedding in NYC last night. The film, written and directed by Noah Baumbach, stars Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and Jack Black. I've heard Jack isn't so annoying in this one, so it has hope. Baumbach also wrote and directed The Squid and the Whale a couple of years ago, so if you were a fan of that you will probably also like Margot.

Jennifer Jason Leigh and hubby Noah Baumbach. She creeps me out. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it is because of Single White Female. Probably because the movie Dolores Claiborne used to freak me out when I was little. Does anyone else feel like she is creepy? I think it might just be me.


Speaking of creepy, Nicole Kidman made her appearance.


Helena Christensen


Eva Amurri, otherwise known as Susan Sarandon's daughter.


Adrian Grenier looking sporty in his man-scarf.

It's Dawn Wiener all grown up! Or we can just call her Heather Matarazzo. Potato, patato.

Photos: WireImage