Monday, April 16, 2007

AHHH!!

Photo: WireImage
- Now there's an image I thought I would never see! Liberal basher Ann Coulter and "Good Times" star Jimmie "JJ" Walker showed up together to the TV Land Awards this weekend. Thankfully, the two are not dating.

- Larry Birkhead was seen partying "in between court sessions" and he was "having the time of his life". Hmmmm... If I had just fought an extremely public battle to win custody of my daughter, I think I might be spending time with my child after my victory. But that's just me.

- Apparently the Hogans might be breaking up?? I think he might be mad since she put a red sock in with all of his yellow leotards.

- It has been reported that Vanessa Minnillo is having a bad hair day and wants to hire Jessica Simpson's stylist/best friend/mannequin, Ken Paves. I don't buy this and neither should you.

- Rachel Weisz has dropped out of The Mummy 3 due to scheduling conflicts. I know this movie will probably make a lot of money, but she just gained so much more respect from me.

- Anna Nicole Smith's diaries failed to sell at an auction this weekend. Shocker.