Monday, April 2, 2007

"Six Degrees" of Smith Jerrod

Yesterday I decided to watch a new episode of ABC's "Six Degrees". I only watched like two episodes of the show before it went on hiatus because I thought it was really sucky, to put it mildly. But boredom set in yesterday and our DVR is still recording it, so I gave it another shot.

I don't get this show. I mean I get that these people continue to have random connections in New York City, but this just isn't realistic. I have yet to form a relationship with the cop that I met on the subway that's stalking me. Anywho, I was extremely confused by one issue on this show. Smith Jerrod from "Sex and the City", aka Jason Lewis, is doing it with Bridget Monyahan on "Six Degrees" on Friday nights. Yet, on Sundays, I can catch him doing it with one of the brothers on ABC's "Brothers & Sisters", the other show I think is sucky but keep watching each week waiting to be wowed because all of my female friends think it is fantastic (I can't decide if I don't like the show because of its content or because I despise Calista Flockhart). I can't keep up. Is Jason Lewis gay or straight? Is he dating Bridget or Samantha? Is ABC that starved for actors that they recycle them in all of their new shows? What is this - The WB?

I will not be watching "Six Degrees" again. It doesn't really have a chance anyway seeing as ABC brought it back after a very long hiatus and put it on the Friday night lineup. Also on this episode, Probie from "Rescue Me" made an appearance. If this means he won't be returning to the firehouse in June, I will be irate! Anyway, just thought I would share my thoughts on the subject. Have a good day!