Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rosie, Carrie Underwood, and gross birthing stories

There isn't a lot of giant news today (or I just didn't have time to go through my nine thousand websites), so here is what I could gather up rather quickly. Hope everyone is having a great week! And is supporting Ross the Intern on "Celebrity Fit Club"!!

- Rosie needs to let the Donald Trump thing go. And since I'm guessing no one watched "The Apprentice" finale, here's who won.

- Jonathan Rhys Meyers of "The Tudors" has entered rehab for alcohol.

- Carrie Underwood is dating some dude from the Dallas Cowboys.

- I can hardly watch someone give birth on "Grey's Anatomy", much less Ricki Lake give birth in a bathtub. Sick!

- Oh, the shame! Keira Knightley, Hugh Grant, and Forest Whitaker have signed on to do an episode of "American Idol". But fear not... It's for charity.