Wednesday, April 18, 2007

On TV Tonight

Since some of you have lives, this information may not pertain to you. But for those of you who don't, here's what's on TV tonight:

8pm - "America's Next Top Model", CW: The models go to Australia this week and I can't wait to see them interview local townsfolk. I get a little too much joy out of making fun of Tyra. "Kiss my fat ass!" Girl, you don't know what fat is.

8:30pm - "Notes from the Underbelly", ABC: I expected this to be terrible, but it's not so bad. As long as they refrain from mentioning any more "lady parts", I think I can stomach it.

9pm - "American Idol", FOX: This 9pm time slot used to be filled with an hour of Sawyer and Kate frollicking on "Lost". Now it is dominated by Ryan Seacrest and his army of idiots. It is safe to say I will spend this hour on Facebook.

10pm - "Lost", ABC: I knew all along Juliet was working for The Others. I don't trust that shady lady. A new Internet theory is that she is pregnant and is doing what Ben wants to get off the island. Tonight is about Charlie though, so I'm not sure how much we will find out.

Here's what I won't be watching: "American Idol" (obviously), "Jericho", "Thank God You're Here", "Pussycat Dolls Present: The Search for the Next Doll", and any episodes of the "Law & Order" franchise