Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I shall miss you New York

So, I finally watched Borat last night. As much as I wanted to hate it, I have to say it was pretty darn funny. Don't expect me to be saying "Wa-wa-wee-wa" anytime soon though.

- The "I Love New York" finale was last night. I was shocked when New York picked Tango "to be her rock", and even more shocked when he gave her a real rock. I really wanted her to pick Chance so they could do a reality show on their life together, but I guess they'll just be doing a wedding planning show with her and Tango. I feel I should shed a tear for the end of this show, but only two more weeks until Monique's Charm School!! Don't judge me.

- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's divorce was finalized last week. The media reports that she was going to the hospital for a toothache were false. She was really going to a lawyer's office next door to the hospital. FedEx only got $1 million in the settlement. How will he ever survive off that?

- Melanie Brown, aka Scary Spice, finally had her baby girl last night. The baby has not been named and will only be referred to as "Baby Brown" for now. A paternity test will be taken in the future to determine whether the baby daddy is Eddie Murphy or not. Maury Povich is standing by with his manila envelopehttp://www2.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif ready to go.

- I got some good laughs out of Alanis Morissette's cover of "My Humps" this morning. Maybe you will enjoy it, too.

- Rose McGowan and Robert Rodriguez, producer of her new movie Grindhouse supposedly got it on during filming and may still be together after breaking up his marriage.

- There may be a convention for "The Office" in Scranton, PA next November. There will be screenings of old episodes and appearances by some of the cast members. Maybe this will finally be my "chance" meeting with John Krasinski.

- Speaking of "The Office", Ricky Gervais has decided to end his HBO show "Extras" with a star-studded Christmas special. He did the same with the original British version of "The Office". Madonna will supposedly make an appearance in the final episode.

- Bob Barker is retiring soon from "The Price is Right" and his replacement might be George Hamilton. From one super-tanned old perv to the next.

- Donald Trump kept his hair Sunday night. Damn!

- Scarlett Johansson's movie "Nanny Diaries" has been pushed back from its original release date in April until September to better their chances for award season. Um... Whatever you say. Usually when a movie gets pushed back, this means it's crap and they have to go back and reshoot. Only time will tell.

- Remember cute little Andy Keaton from "Family Ties"? Yeah... He's not so cute anymore. Former child actor Brian Bonsall, now 25, was arrested this weekend for throwing alcohol on his girlfriend while she slept, putting her in a choke hold, and then throwing her on the bed.